|نام کتاب||Java 7 JAX-WS Web Services|
|لينک دانلود||برای مشاهده لینک دانلود لطفاً وارد سایت شوید|
A practical, focused mini book for creating Web Services in Java 7
- Develop Java 7 JAX-WS web services using the NetBeans IDE and Oracle GlassFish server
- End-to-end application which makes use of the new clientjar option in JAX-WS wsimport tool
- Packed with ample screenshots and practical instructions
Web services are applications that use open, XML-based standards and transport protocols to exchange data with clients.
In the book Developing a JAX-WS Web Service using the wsimport clientjar Option, we shall create a JAX-WS web service with Java 7. We shall discuss the new clientjar option in the wsimport tool or the wsimport ant task which is used to generate JAX-WS portable artifacts from a service wsdl. Subsequently, we use the web service artifacts to invoke the web service from a web service client.
What you will learn from this book
- Set up and install the NetBeans IDE and Oracle GlassFish Server
- Understand how the new clientjar option in wsimport is used to develop Web Services in Java 7
This book takes a practical approach for building JAX WS web services with Java 7. Plenty of sample code and screenshots are used to help you apply these concepts in a real-world scenario.
Who this book is written for
This book is targeted at developers who want to create web services with Java 7. If you use NetBeans-Glassfish for Java EE development you would be interested in how the new wsimport clientjar option may be leveraged to simplify web service development.