|نام کتاب||Python 3 for Absolute Beginners|
|نويسنده||Tim Hall:J-p Stacey|
|لينک دانلود||برای مشاهده لینک دانلود لطفاً وارد سایت شوید|
There are many more people who want to study programming other than aspiring computer scientists with a passing grade in advanced calculus. This guide appeals to your intelligence and ability to solve practical problems, while gently teaching the most recent revision of the programming language Python.
You can learn solid software design skills and accomplish practical programming tasks, like extending applications and automating everyday processes, even if you have no programming experience at all. Authors Tim Hall and J–P Stacey use everyday language to decode programming jargon and teach Python 3 to the absolute beginner.
What you’ll learn
- Cultivate a problem–solving approach and acquire software design skills.
- Learn how to create your own software from simple “Hello World”-type programs to stand–alone windowed applications.
- Document while programming, program while documenting.
- Decode programmers’ jargon.
- Master the Python 3 programming language.
Who this book is for
Non–programmers who want to learn Python programming without taking a detour via a computer science department.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Python
- Designing Software
- Variables and Data Types
- Making Choices
- Using Lists
- Working with Text
- Executable Files, Organization, and Python on the Web
- Reusing Code with Modules and Packages
- Simple Windowed Applications