|نام کتاب||The Struts Framework: Practical Guide for Java Programmers|
|لينک دانلود||برای مشاهده لینک دانلود لطفاً وارد سایت شوید|
Struts is an open-source framework that integrates with standard Java technologies and lets developers build web applications quickly and effectively. In much the same way that Java has overtaken C++, Struts is well poised to become the framework for web application development because of its ability to address the types of issues engineers face when building large-scale web applications.
The Struts Framework: Practical Guide for Java Programmers meets the needs of this large audience--estimated today at 2.5 million Java programmers and growing. It provides the systematic exploration required by newcomers as well as the step-by-step instruction for more experienced readers eager to exploit Struts to the fullest. Devoted to the latest version of the framework (v. 1.1) and vividly illustrated with a thorough sample application throughout, this book is an essential resource for all programmers who want to be part of the next stage in the evolution of the web.
- Hard-to-find, practical coverage from a highly visible figure in the Java development world.
- Among the first books to cover the latest release of Struts, version 1.1.
- Reviews all the technologies comprising Struts, including JavaServer Pages, Servlets, XML, Custom Tags, and web and application servers.
- Teaches readers the development practices-including design, debugging, internationalization, and implementation-essential to Struts development.
- Via a companion web site, provides downloadable sample code and data for use in a Struts-based database application.